What one thing needs to change to make co-operatives the dominant business model?
'What one thing?' is an experiment on crowd-sourcing practical ideas to help drive co-operation forward.
Read the contributions listed on our ideas page. Click on the title of the idea to see a more detailed explanation.
Vote for your favourite ideas. Help the best ideas rise to the top of the list by clicking on the up arrow at the right of the ones you like best.
Add your own ideas by clicking here.
• Get your friends to vote for your ideas, or ideas you like, by using Facebook and Twitter.
• You may vote for more than one idea but please do not vote more than once for the same idea. Technology on the website will also try to prevent you from doing this.
• Alert us to any inappropriate or offensive posts be emailing enquiries [at] ethicalconsumer.org Ideas are post moderated daily.
• The top ten ideas in 'What One Thing?' will be announced at the Co-operatives United World Festival in Manchester (Oct 29th to Nov 3rd) when further voting will be closed.
• If you want to comment on any of the ideas or the project generally please use our forums.
• Ideas in 'What One Thing?' may also appear on publications by Ethical Consumer, Co-operatives UK and New Internationalist Publications.