Discussion Forums

The forums are open for viewing, but closed to new registrations.

To post or start a new topic you need to be a subscriber or already registered.

Click on a forum name to see the list of topics beneath it. 

Click on a topic name to see the posts and comments.

Monthly?
Last Post 26/02/2015 18:03:08 by heatheradmin. 5 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
seeroo

--
01/06/2013 16:47:50
    I love Ethical Consumer magazine but I would love it even more if the magazine were monthly and not just bi-monthly. Also the magazine doesn't seem to get much exposure, I've never seen it in the shops and only stumbled upon it when moneysavingexpert.com were giving away free issues.
    heatheradmin

--
    06/06/2013 12:31:25

Hi Seeroo,

Glad you enjoy the magazine. We would love to produce a magazine every month, however we are only a small team of 9 which means we are limited in the amount of research we can do.

The magazine is available through our website and some small health food shops also have copies of our magazine. We do get some exposure through national newspapers such as the Guardian and various NGOs we work with.

Kind regards,

Heather 

FloLight

--
    22/10/2013 14:52:59
    I heard about you through your work you did with the Rainforest foundation. But I agree it would be good to hear more about what you do.

Flo
    seeroo

--
    10/01/2015 16:00:36
    Thanks for the reply, I have been hearing a lot more about ethical consumer (as a consumer campaigning organisation) in the news when they report on certain issues although I may just be more aware of it now.
    seeroo

--
    10/01/2015 16:03:11
    Oh and I forgot I intentionally leave it in the cafe at work to try and get others interested!
    heatheradmin

--
    26/02/2015 18:03:08
    Ah thank you. Maybe one day in the future.

We always welcome people sharing the magazine.

Heather
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

30 day trial subscription

Customisable ethical ratings for over 40,000 companies, brands and products, plus Ethical Consumer Magazine. The simple way to shop with confidence.

Discover more