Discussion Forums

The forums are open for viewing, but closed to new registrations.

To post or start a new topic you need to be a subscriber or already registered.

Click on a forum name to see the list of topics beneath it. 

Click on a topic name to see the posts and comments.

helathy skin by using skin care product
Last Post 18/02/2015 12:14:37 by nestpillmart. 2 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
nestpillmart

--
31/12/2014 05:51:54
    how can you explain which is good for you skin care product or home made remedies ?
    heatheradmin

--
    05/02/2015 18:17:02
    Hi Nestpillmart,

Thank you for your question. I guess my thinking would be that natural home made remedies usually contain fewer ingredients. Ingredients which you decide to use and therefore know if they dont agree with you. Whereas skin products are often filled with chemicals which are known to cause skin irritations or allergic reactions.

Whether one is better than the other at fulfilling its use would need to be tested on humans and maybe the benefits of using a chemical might be outweighed by the impact it has with long term use.

I always try and use natural products - for example I use raw shea butter from Akoma fairtrade co-operative in Ghana as a basis for moisturisers. However this is quite thick which means you dont need to use it everyday - maybe once a week or less.

Check out they have lots of lovely natural products http://www.akomaskincare.co.uk/

Hope that helps.

Heather

nestpillmart

--
    18/02/2015 12:14:37
    thanks Mr. heatheradmin. i agree with your point. Natural remedies is a best for healthy skin.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

30 day trial subscription

Customisable ethical ratings for over 40,000 companies, brands and products, plus Ethical Consumer Magazine. The simple way to shop with confidence.

Discover more