Discussion Forums

The forums are open for viewing, but closed to new registrations.

To post or start a new topic you need to be a subscriber or already registered.

Click on a forum name to see the list of topics beneath it. 

Click on a topic name to see the posts and comments.

Recycling & Advertising Survey
Last Post 14/08/2015 16:26:01 by heatheradmin. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative

12/07/2015 15:35:49

I'm almost at the end of my Masters degree at KCL so I really need your help to complete it please!

Study Synopsis
    The aim of this study is to gather the opinions of recyclers and non-recyclers in order to simply understand their attitudes towards recycling household waste and examine the link between these attitudes and their processing of recycling print advertisements.

Link to survey: http://bit.ly/1fp5dO5

What should I to expect?
    You will be presented with a set of questions; some open-ended, some statements and others interactive which will require about 10 minutes of your time. The aim here is to gather your honest and unbiased thoughts and opinions, therefore there are no right or wrong answers. In addition, you are completely free to stop when you want and the data from your responses will be withdrawn.

What will happen to the results of the study?
    Extensive measures have been taken to ensure that your participation is confidential and anonymous and no data will be stored that can be traced back to your identity. Also, the results of the study will be analysed and presented in aggregate form and conclusions relevant to the study will be drawn from them. Please note that the results will be used for the purposes of the study and will remain anonymous to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.

Who should I contact for further information?
    If you have any questions or require more information about this study, please contact me using the following contact details:
    Aishat Kareem (Aishat.Kareem@kcl.ac.uk)

If this study has harmed you in any way or if you wish to make a complaint about the conduct of the study you can contact King's College London using the details below for further advice and information:
    Mrs. Evangelia Katsikea (Evangelia.Katsikea@kcl.ac.uk)

Thank you so so much and please share with as many people as possible!

14/08/2015 16:26:01
    Good luck with your studies.

Hope you got enough responses.

Kind regards,

You are not authorized to post a reply.

30 day trial subscription

Customisable ethical ratings for over 40,000 companies, brands and products, plus Ethical Consumer Magazine. The simple way to shop with confidence.

Discover more