Discussion Forums

The forums are open for viewing, but closed to new registrations.

To post or start a new topic you need to be a subscriber or already registered.

Click on a forum name to see the list of topics beneath it. 

Click on a topic name to see the posts and comments.

Where do you draw the line?
Last Post 02/09/2016 23:01:30 by VaGo. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Not Resolved
VaGo

--
02/09/2016 22:56:51
    Hello I am a newbie hopefully looking to subscribe later this coming year.

I have a few questions, they might seem odd for some so I need to share a little personal background without delving in to deep

I have lived with two major crippling physical and mental illnesses all my life, with minimal yet wonderfull support, henceforth I have not been able to live much of a life at all and I barely was interested in ever consuming or doing anything, however I have made some major recoveries these past few years and is looking to enter the workforce.

[b}-Where do I draw the line?
    As I stated earlier I am not an avid consumer at all, however their are a few companies that I have grown up and helped me coop with my disability, primarily Nintendo and Disney movies. I usually do not buy merchandise from them however sometimes I feel like I have to cut completely.

-Is it okay for me to get work at a "less" favorable company?

Part of me know that this is bullshit nonsense and that it's just my mind playing tricks.

Also some more legit questions that does not involve around the "un-cognitive reasoning"

-Is it better to buy a product lower on the bar table that is accessible at close proximity?
    -Or to have it ship where it will likely emit some greenhouse gases? Does location of where it is being shipped from make a significant difference in the amount of greenhouse gases?

Thanks and I apologies for the..."odd" questions.
    VaGo

--
    02/09/2016 23:01:30
    Also how do you edit/delete posts? I cannot seem to find the buttons for it, and is unfamiliar with forums in general.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

30 day trial subscription

Customisable ethical ratings for over 40,000 companies, brands and products, plus Ethical Consumer Magazine. The simple way to shop with confidence.

Discover more