Audio: Latest Taxcast
News from the Tax Justice Network
In this Taxcast:
- the latest US state to take matters into its own hands and legislate against tax havens,
- the scandal of how the Bank for International Settlements has kept offshore private wealth data to itself,
- the British government tries to impress its friends in Washington with a 'tough' new tax evasion offence,
- taxing problems in Nigeria,
- how will UK Parliamentarian Lord Blencathra manage now that his £12,000 (c.$20,000) a month contract with the Cayman Islands has been terminated?
Taxcast features Director of Ethical Consumer and the Fair Tax Mark, Leonie Nimmo.
Produced by @Naomi_Fowler for the Tax Justice Network.
Ethical Consumer on Google+