Audio: Taxcast September 2014
More from the Tax Justice Network
In September's taxcast from the Tax Justice Network:
- 'Unpatriotic corporate deserters'? We ask why so many US companies are relocating and what we can do about it.
- the less reported side of the Scottish vote on independence,
- the OECD's latest 'action' plan to tackle international tax avoidance
- and much, much more.
- Tax Justice Network Director John Christensen,
- economist Jim Henry,
- tax justice accountant Richard Murphy,
- US President Obama and OECD head Pascal Saint-Amans.
Produced and presented by @Naomi_Fowler for the Tax Justice Network
Find out more about our tax justice campaign including our boycott of Amazon.
Ethical Consumer on Google+