Mafia, LuxLeaks and more scandal
The Tax Justice Network December podcast
In the December 2014 Taxcast:
- how mafia is corrupting democracy at the heart of Europe in Italy's capital city of Rome.
- the LuxLeaks whistleblower is arrested and makes his first public statements on why he did it,
- the UK Chancellor's new 'Google Tax',
- is the EU Commission President Jean Claude Juncker backing away from making a register of real owners of companies and trusts public?
- more scandal and unique analysis.
Produced by Naomi Fowler for the Tax Justice Network
Find out more about our tax justice campaign including our boycott of Amazon >
Ethical Consumer on Google+