Audio: February Taxcast
The latest from the Tax Justice Network
In the February 2015 Taxcast:
Just what does a bank have to do to lose its licence?
We look at the fall-out from HSBC leaks and ask how we can genuinely tackle criminality in global finance?
- the latest research on fines and crimes in banking;
- why a recent threat to have UK Crown Dependencies and Overseas territories blacklisted won't exactly have them shaking in their shoes;
- plus more scandal and unique analysis.
- Director of The Tax Justice Network, John Christensen,
- author of Treasure Islands, Nicholas Shaxson,
- Economist and asset recovery specialist, Jim Henry,
- HSBC whistleblower, Herve Falciani.
Produced and presented by @Naomi_Fowler for the Tax Justice Network.
Ethical Consumer on Google+