Audio: Taxcast April 2016
News and views from the Tax Justice Network
The Tax Justice Network's April podcast focuses on the biggest offshore leak in history, the #PanamaPapers. The panel will be discussing whether the leak could provide an opportunity for nations to expand their secrecy market share.
Also the #LuxLeaks whistleblower Antione Deltour's trial begins this month in Luxembourg. Tax Justice Network ask why protections for whistleblowers are being eroded and what this says about the state of our democracy.
This podcast features:
- John Christensen of the Tax Justice Network,
- Fabio De Masi, Member of European Parliament,
- Antonio Gambini of CNCD 11.11.11,
- Luc Dockendorf, co-founder of Luxembourg's home grown tax justice collective 'Collectif Tax Justice Letzebuerg',
- Jean-Claude Juncker, EU Commission president and former PM of Luxembourg
Presented and produced for the Tax Justice Network by @Naomi_Fowler.
Further reading: Ethical Consumer's Tax Justice Campaign