News and views from the Tax Justice Network
In the June 2016 Taxcast:
- how different could the lives of those in poverty have been without secrecy jurisdictions? We give you the very latest estimates on the missing trillions offshored from the world's developing regions.
- Brexit and the special interests behind it: “Nakedly, brazenly, they're pushing the City of London's deregulated, criminal approach to finance”.
- Plus, the Panama Papers shed some light on secretive, pro-tax haven US lobbying group the Center for Freedom and Prosperity's funders.
- John Christensen of the Tax Justice Network, and
- Columbia University Professor, Economist, lawyer and Tax Justice Network senior advisor James Henry.
Produced and presented by @Naomi_Fowler for the Tax Justice Network.
More on our tax justcice campaign >