The truth about high street coffee shops
Fairtrade is available on the high street as never before – but is that the only thing to think about? What about wider company ethics? What about Rainforest Alliance?
Our Buyers' Guide to coffee shops includes:
- The nine top brands rigorously rated.
- We look beyond Fairtrade coffee to rate the companies’ overall approach to worker’s rights in the whole supply chain, with some surprising results.
- Best Buy and choosing between the high street brands.
- Plus we find some very unFair marketing.
- Check it out and know which way to turn on the high street.
Download the Buyers' Guide now as a pdf for £3.
The pdf includes:
- all the stories from our database that we used to rate the brands
- details of company ownership and full contact details
Alternatively, subscribe to Ethical Consumer and as part of your subscription you'll get the Coffee Shop Buyers' Guide in the latest magazine which also includes an 18 page Buyers' Guide to computer kit covering over 30 brands of desktop computer, laptops and netbooks, internet tablets computers, like the iPad and LCD monitors.
Plus, your subscription gives you online access to these buyer's guides and over 180 others, all with ratings that are updated daily and can be customised to fit in with your values.