Who's the sweetest of the sweet makers?
We reveal the top 5 ethical sweets
It's not all sweetness and light, especially not for the Brazilian workers who supply a little known common ingredient of sweets.
Our Buyers' Guide to sweets includes:
- ethical and environmental ratings for 54 brands of sweets
- Best Buy recommendations
- profiles of selected companies
- Fairtrade, organic, veggie and vegan sweets
- murky marketing practices
- the Brazilian workers behind a common ingredient
Download the Buyers' Guide now as a pdf for £3.
The pdf includes:
- all the stories from our database that we used to rate the brands
- details of company ownership and full contact details
Alternatively, subscribe to Ethical Consumer and as part of your subscription you'll also get the Furniture Shops and Garden Furniture Buyers' Guide in the latest magazine.
Plus, your annual subscription gives you online access, from computer or phone, to these buyer's guides and over 180 others. All with ratings that are updated daily and can be customised to fit in with your values.
Introductory offer price of just £29.95 a year - cancel at any time in the first four weeks for a full refund!
"Ethical Consumer is a real inspiration and a helpful guide to an increasingly complex world!"
Mrs Barker, Exeter
"A great source of information for concerned citizens and campaigners alike."