REVEALED: THE UK'S MOST ETHICAL SOLAR POWER PANELS
Increasing numbers of households are taking advantage of the recently introduced feed-in tariff for home energy production. In fact fitting solar panels on your roof is one of the most important, and now cost effective actions that a green consumer can take.
In the first research of its kind we have surveyed the environmental and ethical policies of 13 companies who supply solar power panels to the UK domestic market.
The results reveal that some of the world's biggest makers of solar power panels are in fact amongst the least ethical with BP and Sanyo coming bottom in the survey.
In the same buyers' guide we also identify the most ethical small wind turbines.
Download the full buyers' guide here for £3
This Solar PV & Wind Turbines buyers' guide is 35 pages long and has:
- detailed ratings for 13 brands of solar pv panels
- detailed ratings for 11 brands of wind turbine
- all the stories from our database that we used to rate the brands
- details of company ownership and full contact details
- live links to all the websites in the report
Download it here for £3
Example Buyers' Guide
New to Ethical Consumer? Download a free
example report - buyers' guide to Computers
Subscribe to Ethical Consumer
Introductory offer price of just £29.95 a year (normally £34) - cancel at any time in the first four weeks for a full refund!
- Six issues of the Magazine
- Unlimited, 24 hour access to our premium reports find out more >
- Instant downloads of all our in-depth Research Reports (normal price £3 each). find out more >
- Full online access to latest magazine and the 2008/2009 archive - every page of every magazine plus live web links. see a sample >
- PLUS free beginners' guide to ethical consumerism and email newsletters.
"Ethical Consumer is a real inspiration and a helpful guide to an increasingly complex world!"
Mrs Barker, Exeter
"A great source of information for concerned citizens and campaigners alike."