Our quick and cost effective screenings service helps you to ensure that partners, suppliers, sponsors or potential investments will not pose a reputational risk, or clash with your own ethics, values and mission.
- Sponsor and supplier screening for NGOs and charities
- Shareholder analysis for investors
Single company screenings from as little as £69 per company.
Our previous clients include:
Past screening projects include:
- Screening suppliers for an ethical luxury retailer
- Screening contractors for global human rights organisations.
- Raising awareness of the environmental and worker safety records of companies running the London Underground for the Mayor of London's office.
Screenings can be tailored to meet your ethical criteria, prioritising those categories from our environmental, human rights, animal welfare and politics subject areas which are of more importance to you.
An ethical screening draws together information from a range of sources, including:
- Data from 20 years of research in our Corporate Critic database
- Checks on a company's ownership
- Press search of mainstream, business and campaign group sources
See an example screening
Quoted prices are per Company Screening. Up to 40 abstracts per company report will be produced.
Standard Company Screening
10 working day turnaround - £69 (+ VAT)
Express Company Screening
3 working day turnaround - £138 (+ VAT)
Bespoke screenings are also available. If your organisation needs to focus on specific subjects, or those not covered by our main categories, or needs more detailed screenings for particular companies, contact us to see if we can help.