Inspire and enlighten your friends and family with the unique gift of a year's subscription to Ethical Consumer.
Your gift can include sponsorship of an organic olive sapling in Palestine.
Gift Subscription Details
- Detailed ethical ratings of over 40,000 companies, brands and products
- Fully customisable scorecards, according to your concerns and personal ethics
- Mobile-friendly scorecards for when you're out and about
- 6 issues of the Magazine as a print copy and/or a digital book version and digital download
- Magazine back catalogue as digital downloads
- Free listing in the ethical business directory
- Every single research report in digital format (worth over £300)
- Ethical Consumer introduction booklet
- Email newsletter, full access to the Forums.
Gift Sponsorship Details
Your gift can also include sponsorship of an organic olive sapling in Palestine. Your gift recipient will receive a certificate of sponsorship. We work in partnership with Olive Co-op and the Palestinian Fair Trade Association (PFTA) to plant olive trees in areas where trees have been destroyed by the Israeli army or settlers, or given to farmers that have lost land behind Israel’s series of walls and fences.
(If you would rather not include this extra free gift let us know in the 'Where did you hear about us?' box on the order form).
Choose either a Digital-only or Print subscription. The only difference is that with a Digital subscription your recipient will not get a printed paper copy of the magazine, just access to download it digitally.
Your gift recipient will be able to access the website and the digital magazine as soon as you send them the log-in email that you will automatically get from us. That means that you can buy a digital gift subscription at any time throughout the Christmas period.
If you choose a print subscription (rather than digital only), we will send the first magazine to your gift recipient in the week before Christmas. We need these orders before midday on Thursday 19th December to do that.
If you want it sent earlier or to another address, please email email@example.com