Become a member and invest in Ethical Consumer
In October 2008 ECRA converted into a multi-stakeholder co-operative with both worker members and investor members.
For a minimum investment of £200 you can become an investor member and receive annual interest at our variable rate of (currently) 4%.
Your investment not only earns you money but also helps support one of the world’s most innovative not-for-profit organisations which:
- encourages sustainable behaviour across the corporate sector through market pressure
- empowers individual consumers to take action on issues of concern to them
- leads international discussion and research on the potential of ethical purchasing
The investment money is spent on projects that further the aims of the organisation and through our unique structure as an investor member you get to help shape them.
Other benefits of becoming an Investor Member include:
- earning interest on your investment at our variable rate (currently 4%)
- attending, voting and put forwarding motions at our AGM
- nominating candidates for ECRA’s board, voting in elections and standing for election yourself
Read more on our Investment FAQs page
Download an application form here or for more information call us on 0161 2262929