What role can consumer activism play in creating thriving communities?
Ethical Consumer Week provides a space to explore how we can empower ourselves and our communities.
Connect with activists, ethical businesses, campaign groups and others to explore our collective power and the change we can ignite in our communities.
Over 5 days we'll spotlight inspiring organisations and innovative regenerative approaches that are responding to the challenges that we are facing.
The week culminates in a vibrant in-person event in the heart of London on November 9th.
Sign up now for a week of inspiring discussions, informative talks and exciting workshops, exploring practical ethics in a broken world.
Topics we’ll be exploring include:
- Global and local supply chains and community activism around them
- Community energy
- Ethical finance and how communities can raise capital for projects
- Sustainable food
- Regenerative enterprise and economies
- Challenging corporate power
- Researching corporate ethics and more…