Launched in 1989, the Ethical Consumer is the UK’s leading environmental and ethical consumer magazine and is published bi-monthly six times a year.
In each issue Ethical Consumer examines the ethical and environmental record of the companies behind everyday products and services from bread to banks.
- Our current circulation is over 8,000 and 95% of which are subscribers
- 67% of subscribers are over 45
- 75% of subscribers earn more than the national average
- 24% earn more than £50k pa
- Over 90 per cent of readers are ABs who spend their higher-than-average disposable income in accordance with their environmental beliefs.