The world is in crisis. From climate change and plastic pollution to palm-oil driven deforestation, the world seems to be on a downward spiral.
So how can we think differently to solve these continuing problems?
Join Ethical Consumer and a host of key campaigners and ethical businesses this October to explore how new ideas, systems and ways of working can help tackle these issues.
Date: October 12th 2018
Time: (9:30 registration starts) 10:00am - 6:00pm
Location: Amnesty International Resource Center, Shoreditch, London.
- Andy Goldring - CEO of the Permaculture Association
- Kate Sandle - Community Manager at B-corps
- Brhmie Balaram - Senior Researcher on the Economy, Enterprise and Manufacturing at the RSA
- The Singh Twins - Internationally renowned artists
- Charlotte Instone - Founder of Know the Origin
- Pippa Moyle - CEO of City Girl Network and the Trash Talk plastics campaign
- Sian Conway - Founder of Ethical Hour
- Sophie Hobson - Head of Communications at School of Social Entrepreneurs
- Shaun Fensum - Founder of the Customer Union for Ethical Banking
- Mama D - Founder of Community Centered Knowledge
- Anna Clayton - Spring Prize and Ethical Consumer
- Rob Harrison - Founder of Ethical Consumer
with more to be confirmed....
The big issues
We'll also be covering issues such as palm oil, regenerative and mission led business, plastics, tax avoidance, ethical finance, marketing your ethical business and more...
The ticket price includes a vegetarian/vegan lunch.