Ethical Consumer Magazine
Ethical Consumer Magazine is an indispensable read for any independent thinker.
Each issue features detailed product guides, news of ethical products and campaigns, in-depth features, opinion, comment, boycott updates, readers' letters, and much more. Discover the truth behind the products we buy and the companies we buy them from.
Preview the current issue
Issue 191 (July/August 2021)
- Laundry detergent
- Washing-up liquid
- Dishwasher detergent
- Washing machines
The magazine includes:
- score tables rating and comparing the brands
- Best Buy recommendations
- which brands do refills and minimise plastic packaging
- which brands are vegan and cruelty free
- bottles vs pods vs tablets vs powder
- which washing machines are energy efficient
- are dishwasher machines better than handwashing in the sink?
- microfibres and washing your clothes
- comparing coffee shops on climate change
(The full version is only available to signed-in subscribers).
Become a subscriber
Subscribe now to view this magazine as a PDF or flip book. The next issue (EC192 Sep/Oct 21) will be your first of your six print copies.
All subscriptions last 12 months and cost £29.95. You can cancel within 30 days for a full refund.
Ethical Consumer magazine is printed on chlorine-free, 100% post-consumer waste paper sourced from Paperback. It is printed locally by Rap Spiderweb using vegetable-based inks. Our envelopes are also 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
Product guides: Clothes Shops, Jeans, Waterproof jackets
Features: Synthetic biology
Corporate lobbying at the COP21 climate summit
Product guides: Cat & Dog food, Instant & Ground Coffee, Perfume & Aftershave
Features: Amazon's tax turnaround? Ethical charity sponsorship and climate change